Thursday 5 April 2012

Graduate Final Collection

AT LAST!

After 3 years of training and 6 months of research, analysis, design and development I have finally finished my final collection.

I cried, I screamed, I worked my fingers to the bone, but it was worth every second! I have learnt so much, but I am particularly proud of learning how to use 3D design software in my own time to create the beauty that is my final collection.

And here it is .....

 ..... Oh wait I can't show you that yet .... sorry!

I need to copyright my designs first and I need to have it all photographed beautifully! So please wait patiently!

What I can show you is a behind the scenes photograph of my initial shoot.....


Can't wait to show you!

Remember this name and hold this space...


No comments:

Post a Comment