Monday 9 July 2012

LCF Exhibition 2012

I feel so lucky to have been selected to preview my graduate collection at London College of Fashion's external exhibition!

The theme was 'Magic & Mirrors' and the title definantly lived up to the layout of the show.

Here is two of my 'Memento' pieces suspended in a box of illusions....


It was such a wonderful evening (28th June) and a true celebration of London College of Fashion's graduate talent and a beautiful ending to an incredible 3 years of my life.

You can watch the graduate catwalk show at the following link ...


Thank you London College of Fashion, thank you family, thank you friends, thank you London!

Oh an by the way I left with an almighty First Class Honours Degree! :D


Remember this name and hold this space,



No comments:

Post a Comment